My Boys

Oh how I love my boys and the joys that come with having little boys in our house. This morning it involved clean up a dozen eggs off the kitchen floor and walls, tomorrow who knows what they will come up with. Each day is a new adventure, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love that they're loud and messy, and that they came with their own sound effects. I love that Brayden builds robots with blocks and that Cohen builds tower just to watch them crumble. I love that they smell like puppies after spending the day playing outside and that they often need more than 1 bath each day. I love that they unconditionally love me. I love my boys so much that it hurts knowing one day they will not need me the way they do now. So I'll count to ten, clean up their messes and wipe off their faces, just to do it all again the next day, and when that morning sun rises I will thank God for another day with my boys.

No comments: