Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


It's beginning to look a lot like like Christmas in the Hebert household and I'm loving it.The smell of Poinsettia Pine through the house, small twinkling lights and the sounds of Nat King Cole, little footsteps and curious voice wondering what's under the tree. There's something so magical about Christmas time, specially with little ones in the house. I love the idea of Santa, magic and wishes coming true. I try to make holidays as magical as possible. Of course the true meaning of Christmas is the biggest focus. We talk about Jesus and what he has done for us. We also talk about how blessed we are and we show our gratitude by giving back to those less fortune than us. This year we went through all of our belongings and set a side items that were in good condition to give to a family in need. Knowing that their loved toys and books were going to someone in need motivated the kids to give more. We filled 3 BIG boxes with items to donate. We still have more to go through and more to give and we have made a goal to give of our time and love through out the whole year. I love the spirit of Christmas and I'm gonna drag it out as long as possible.

1 comment:

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

I really like your site. Love the header. Thank you so much for entering the Get Clean Giveaway on the Thick Decor Chick blog. I am sorry that you did not win. If you have any questions about my products please feel free to call me at 630-262-1007 or go to my website DonahueWellness.MyShaklee.com.