HEY JUDE


Jude Gabriel Haven Brown was born on February 19th, 2009 at 3:54PM at LakeView Hospital in Bountiful, Utah. Weighing 6 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long, with a head full of brown hair. Mom, Maggie, is doing very well. Seconds after giving birth she said she would like to do it again 4 more times. The look on Jamie's face when hearing this, was priceless. I was there at their side coaching them though it, this being my first time on the other end. It was such a beautiful and spiritual experience and I'm so grateful that Maggie and Jamie choose to include me in it .

Though Maggie was scheduled to be induced on the 23rd, a week before the due date, Jude decided that wasn't soon enough. Maggie's water broken at 4:30 Thursday morning waking her from a deep sleep. The anticipation had been building for quite some time, 9 months to be exact, and they were more than ready to hold little Jude in their arms. 11 hours, 24 minutes, and 10 pushes later, Jude had arrive wiggling his little hands up in the air. I think even he was celebrating his arrival.

We are all very happy for Maggie and Jamie. They are so beautiful together and we are all very much aware of the love they share. We wish them the very best. We love you Maggie, Jamie and Jude.

I'd also like to thank Daddy, David and Scott for taking care of Ayelen, Brayden and Cohen so that I could be at Maggie's side. It meant a lot to me to be able to be with my baby sister when she needed me. I couldn't 'have been able to if it wasn't for all you men. Thank you!

No comments: