What a beautiful day God has given. Another day with my family and all is right in my world. I love seen their smiles and being there for them when they cry. I love kissing away the pain and holding them real tight. I love their little faces. Their eyes so pure and whole. Filled with love and compassion. They know what life is for. To love one another and help each other grow. Build meaningful relationships and watch it flourish and grow. So blessed I am to have my babies and a man at my side. Someone who loves me even when we don't see eye to eye. He's so wise and understanding. He's my number one advisor. Without him I'd be lost. Without him there would be no laughter. He has given me so much. Much more then I give him. He gave me my sweet babies and has been there everyday for me.

No comments: