Mike

It's been 4 years and counting since we didn't say goodbye. I keep hoping that I'll see you when I close my eyes at night. It's been years since you have visited or talked to me in my dreams. I'm scared I might forget you. I don't want you to leave. I miss you, oh so much. I think of you everyday and I try to tell the kids often how very great you are. I have a hard time understanding why you had to leave. I wish I could go back in time and tell you not to go. We could of had some breakfast and played outside in the snow. Ayelen must of known you were leaving us that day because she begged me to go see you, but I didn't want us to be in your way. I wish we would have both been able to tell you how we feel. I love you Mike, I miss you and I know I always will. I know one day you'll greet me at Heavens doors with arms open wide. Even here on Earth you were an Angel and you're safe at home tonight

No comments: